Local council meetings calendar.
Thu, 11 Feb 2021 19:30
**Agenda – February's Parish Council Meeting - 11/02/21**
The meeting will be held via Zoom.
Please see a summary of the main agenda items:
- Financial - Accounts for payment
- Planning – Various domestic applications plus ex-PoW site for commercial purpose. Consideration of a Neighbourhood Plan
- Water usage for Brightwell Pavilion
- Burial Ground – improved vehicle and pedestrian access
- Tree work – various updates including at Lovett Road / The Causeway.
- Highways – Update on HS2-related works and projects and various surface water drainage issues
Please click the links attached for the full agenda and Schedule of Payments.
The meeting will be held via Zoom. We welcome any parishioners wishing to join the meeting. Please see the Calendar section of our website or contact Cllr Mike Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the joining instructions.
Please click the link below to see all current planning applications:
Thu, 25 Feb 2021 10:41
To join Zoom Meeting please contact email@example.com
DA/2017/0826 amended – outline application for 78 or so houses plus a new medical centre. Further amendments relating to more details of the proposed medical centre.